Join us for a Diocesan Young Adult Pilgrimage to the March for Life the evening of January 25 – January 29. Below you will find important information about the trip! If you have any questions, please contact Mary Catherine Damon at 904-551-2619 ext. 103 or email@example.com.
- Wednesday, January 25 – Depart Jacksonville (approx. 8pm)
- Thursday, January 26 – Arrive Washington, DC; March for Life Conference/Expo; sight see; attend Vigil Mass for Life
- Friday, January 27 – Second Annual Mass for Florida Pilgrims celebrated by Bishop Estévez; National March for Life; DC Catholic Young Adult events available (daytime and evening)
- Saturday, January 28 – Sight see; various Mass options, Students for Life of America Conference available, Cardinal O’Connor Conference available, depart DC (evening)
- Sunday, January 29 – Arrive Jacksonville (approx. 8am)
- Coach Bus and Hotel – 2 nights; up to 4 people per room (www.hyattplacewashingtondc.com)
Cost Breakdown by room option
- Quad: $125
- Triple: $141
- Double: $173
- Single: $300
- Scholarship opportunities are available.
*Payments are non-refundable after December 15, 2016.
Additional Personal Expenses:
- Meals (Breakfast is included in room rate!)
- Metro Passes
- Any tourist activities that are not free to the public